PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper

LOL

been so long since ive seen some good PM toons. brings back good memories. i laughed throughout the whole thing. 10/10.

Amerika Amerika

Wow!

Awesome work, this is your first time in flash? Impressive!
My favorite part was at the end when the rocket was headed towards the White House. Political views aside, I really enjoyed it, great job.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Awesome!

This has got to be one of the most spectacular flashes I've ever seen. The animation was suberb, and the action intense. I'm suprised it all fit into the size limit. NG is way overdue for science fiction flashes, I hope to see much more great works from you in the future, keep up the excellent work!

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Awesome

Sometimes, a flash movie doesn't need extreme graphics or hot songs to be good, sometimes it just connects with the movie watcher.
This is one of those flashes. Its because you chose something so many people know about and have had to deal with, that makes it so funny.
I love these kind of movies, and I look forward to seeing more of these about ttons of stuff :P

Rock on.

MessiaH responds:

Thanks.

Dodge The Dot Dodge The Dot

Very nice

Excellent, I like the ease of play and style.
The heart beat was a nice touch as well.

Shoot down the clock Shoot down the clock

Not too shabby

That was pretty good.
I like how you made the bullet holes in SBC exact, but I would have liked to see bullet holes in the trees as well. Plus the gun sound didn't really fit in my opinion.

You should keep making games, you're not bad at it...

Whiplash2089 responds:

thanks

*** THE RISE OF SATAN *** *** THE RISE OF SATAN ***

totally kickass

This is awesome

kingj4life3 responds:

thank you man, check out SHOW NO FEAR and see if ya like, its got words with it

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Simply Awesome

Not only did you use origional lyrics that were funny, but the song and singing was excellent.
Very well done sir. I tip my hat to thee.

Denvish responds:

Thanks. The sad thing is, it's the first song I wrote in 3 years... not that I suffer from NG Obsession Disorder, or anything...

TheComet-Alien TheComet-Alien

Excellent

Very catchy and well balenced.
I'm considering putting this into a non-flash movie I'm making I like it so much (I'll credit you of course).
Well done :)