Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Awesome

Sometimes, a flash movie doesn't need extreme graphics or hot songs to be good, sometimes it just connects with the movie watcher.
This is one of those flashes. Its because you chose something so many people know about and have had to deal with, that makes it so funny.
I love these kind of movies, and I look forward to seeing more of these about ttons of stuff :P

Rock on.

MessiaH responds:

Thanks.

Dodge The Dot Dodge The Dot

Very nice

Excellent, I like the ease of play and style.
The heart beat was a nice touch as well.

Shoot down the clock Shoot down the clock

Not too shabby

That was pretty good.
I like how you made the bullet holes in SBC exact, but I would have liked to see bullet holes in the trees as well. Plus the gun sound didn't really fit in my opinion.

You should keep making games, you're not bad at it...

Whiplash2089 responds:

thanks

The Simpsons Pacman The Simpsons Pacman

Haha. Great idea :)

Well done :) Great idea, excellent scripting, and overall really funny. I enjoyed it.
It just needs one thing, a death animation for Homer like Pac Man has. Perhaps you could think of something that would fit. Cheers.

pmc-pmc responds:

ok

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Sweet

Even better than the origional, nicely done!

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

fantastic

you are a genius. who would have thunk that such a brillian idea for a flash lay in a simple lan conversation. this is one of the most unique ideas ive seen in a long time and i sincerely hope you make another :)

Americas Army Flash BETA Americas Army Flash BETA

Hooah!

I love AA, and i think you reproduced the firing range perfectly! great work! if your having trouble scorring high, i suggest you lower the mouses' sensitivity setting. it helped me. good luck :) Hooah!

Insane Orb Insane Orb

OMG...

Oh My God...Thank You!! this game kicks so much ass! it deserves the front page! awesome! so addictive and origional, its like extreme pong! the controls are smooth, the visuals appealing, and best of all, the music is some of the best ive ever heard in a flash game. simply astounding. bravo.

lucky charms are tasty lucky charms are tasty

it IS cool

i loved it, mainly because it made no sence at all, but was hilarious! keep up the good work!

mini golf mini golf

great!

that was great! who could have guessed golf could be so fun? i liked the special ball shooter things and the control was nice, but you should have made a breif instruction on the controls. nevertheless, good job!