PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper

LOL

been so long since ive seen some good PM toons. brings back good memories. i laughed throughout the whole thing. 10/10.

Amerika Amerika

Wow!

Awesome work, this is your first time in flash? Impressive!
My favorite part was at the end when the rocket was headed towards the White House. Political views aside, I really enjoyed it, great job.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Awesome!

This has got to be one of the most spectacular flashes I've ever seen. The animation was suberb, and the action intense. I'm suprised it all fit into the size limit. NG is way overdue for science fiction flashes, I hope to see much more great works from you in the future, keep up the excellent work!

Old Saint Dick Old Saint Dick

Funny

Pretty good job. I see you used the name I recommended in the forums, I thought it fit well in the end, especially on account of the pissing part heheh. ;)

MessiaH responds:

Yeah, i've got you to thank for the name. Nobody else's suggestions even came close.

Glad you liked the end product. :o)

Pirates Return! Pirates Return!

Awesome

That was great man, I didn't want it to end.
The song was perfect, and I love just how random it was, I hope you make more just like this in the future; I'll be voting five!

PS Lesson 2 PS Lesson 2

For Land. For Power. Forever.

Last time I checked, us Vanu don't live in adobe huts :)
5/5 For Planetside.

PICONJO OMG 9/11 PICONJO OMG 9/11

Good

I like how this wasn't offensive, at least not in my opinion. Glad to see Piconjo pwning those damn terrorists.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Bravo

Very well done.
A fine tribute to an excellent nation.

Oh and Immortal_King_Is_Gay, you do not deserve to live. Please burn in Hell for eternity. Kthnx :)

(2004) LookWhosLookingNow (2004) LookWhosLookingNow

Perfect

That was hilarious, especially the story.
I like how everything just came together in the end.
I look forward to your next claymation :)

McRupert's McRupert's

Swell

Nice. Good voice work, and I like how the head kept falling to a side. Great job.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds: